ALL THAT REMAINS BEYOND

In the apocalyptic remnants of the world All That Remains is us and THEM...

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > ATR CONTEST ENTRIES (May 31, 2011) > Law & Order

Viper

After the Joe Team disbanded, Chris Lavigne went back to doing what he did best, upholding the law in his hometown of Houston, TX. It was a routine job in a routine life, far from the action he saw as a Joe. Dull, but as long as his good buddy Order was at his side, Chris figured things'd be just fine.

Then It happened. Something that changed the world forever & things were far from dull...

The system fell to pieces quickly in the early days of the Outbreak. Agencies could barely coordinate in the best of times; with the dead walking the streets? Forget about it... Houston was gone in a matter of days. After his department was overrun, Law did the only thing he could, he got out. He & Order holed up in an abandoned Costco for a few days, gathering supplies & trying to come up with some semblence of a plan. The cities sure as hell weren't safe anymore. There was no "safe" anymore, but Chris hoped he could find someplace "safer."

May 31, 2011 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

Great figure. Another one of my favorites as a kid. Love your take. Great dio set too. Awesome work.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

June 1, 2011 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Viper

Thanks man, Law was my favorite as a kid. It's my goal to get a nice MOC v1 some day. I plan on tweaking Order; gonna give him a harness with bags on it & a better paint job. Thought about just getting a 30th Order for him, but I like my idea better.

June 1, 2011 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

I say do it man. I like how those ideas sound. Maybe the packs from the webgear of a Para-Viper would work?

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

June 1, 2011 at 9:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KeepitCleanCustoms

pouches would be cool on the pooch, this fig really has a nice Resident Evil to him as well.

--

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3292/5736584311_2948b10b44.jpg [/IMG]

June 1, 2011 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.