ALL THAT REMAINS BEYOND

In the apocalyptic remnants of the world All That Remains is us and THEM...

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > Dreadnoks and other 1%ers > Zarana

SGCaper
Site Owner

Last word we have on her comes from the Everglades. Apparently Zarana is working with her brother Zandar, another crazy fuck. Word is they're heading west. Our intel suggests that they lost touch with Zartan soon after the outbreak and after the fall of the southern Florida 'Nok chapter they decided it best to go find their older sibling.

Don't think of this bitch as just Zartan's little sister. Those who do don't last long. She's a fierce fighter and master of disguise in her own right. She's infiltrated both G.I.Joe and Cobra at different times. She's ruthless. If you see her consider yourself dead. That's right dead. She has no soul. Her morals are those those of a swamp croc. She may look... sexy, but that's just a ploy. She's a mastermind in the ways of espionage.

She once infiltrated our security by disguising herself as Lady Jaye. How she beat the finger print and the retina scans I'll never know. Mainframe had one theory, Doc another. The scary part wasn't that she came and went as she pleased for a month, but rather that she stole nothing; no intel, no blueprints, no prototypes, nothing. She left a map where to find Jaye. She was hanging naked upside down over a pit of pissed off snakes. She'd been whipped on the back and... well let's just say Psycheout had his work cut out for himself. A month after being rescued... We found Jaye hanging again but not from her feet.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

December 14, 2010 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Unidentified Black Mail

That story about lady Jay was money. Love the head you used, that hair looks awesome.

December 14, 2010 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isadora

Love her! I think Zarana is one of my favorite characters. Not only because I love this figure, but also because she is a demented freak and total badass.

--
March 26, 2011 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.